Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nivea Sun-kissed Radiance Gradual Self Tanner



Sun Kissed Firming Moisturizer Medium to Dark SkinI have been looking and reading on self tanners the past few weeks. I have gotten so pale that my nc20 foundation is becoming too dark to wear. I was like, this is ridiculous! I gotta do something to get some color back into my pale skin. I didn't want something that stinks like hell and I sure as hell don't want anything that's gonna look like a streaky blotchy mess. So off to my quest to find something low maintenance that could give me that glow without all the nasty side effects. I considered Mystic or Versa Spa but uhhh the prices here are outrageous in these tanning salons. Seriously, 60-80 dollars a month...I think NOT. Then I thought about Million Dollar Tan since everyone on youtube keeps raving about it but at the same time I am very skeptical since they all get sent the stuff from the company to review... and the price is around $40 so meh. 

Then my coworker told me bout this lotion from NIVEA. It comes in two shades, light to med and med to dark. At first I got the light to med shade because I couldn't find the med to dark shade at any of my target or walmarts. I finally found the med to dark shade at Walgreens. I love this stuff! There is no self tanner smell at all. It doesn't get splotchy or streaky. It gives your skin such a beautiful glow! Just like how they described it. Sun kissed it is. NOW, this isnt going to get you that bronze deep dark tan, but it will give you plenty of color. Did I mention that it leaves your skin SOOO SMOOOTH OMG. LITERALLY if anything i will continue to use because it leaves my skin unbelievably smooth unlike anything i have tried. I was so impressed with Nivea that I went and bought the Smooth Sensation Lotion which gives the same smoothing effect! I will continue to use this during fall winter and spring, by may I hope to be hitting a beach or laying out...hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment