Thursday, March 27, 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer


When it comes to concealers, this is my go to! I have tried so many thanks to my awful dark circles that just won't go away because they are hereditary (sad face). It's all good though, that's why we have makeup right? This is by far the only one I have tried that doesn't CREASE. It is thick and can look cakey so fast as a downside. The only way I use this is with my beauty blender. It dries very very quickly so work fast with it. I have slightly oily skin and I find that I don't need to set it with any loose powder but you can if you want. It stays on all day. It has full coverage and will cover up everything.




This is how it looks right out of the pump, a little bit goes a long way.


This is how it looks like spread around but not blended through. It's very pigmented.


I blended it out with a beauty blender and it dries to a matte finish! It will seriously not come off unless you apply makeup remover!

1 comment:

  1. I love this concealer; however, I need a shade lighter so I can use as a highlight... great post

    ReplyDelete