Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation





This foundation is my go to, full coverage, all day all night no touch ups foundation! I have tried soooo many foundation. Seriously. IM NOT JOKING. From high end to low end. This is the only foundation that I trust to stay on all day and all night. It withstands sweat, keeps your skin matte all day, literally looks flawless like you just applied it. Now, with that being said, the only way I like to apply this foundation is with a beauty blender or sponge.


I will not use a brush because it will  get so cakey so fast. I only use a beauty blender to apply any of my liquid foundations. It gives the most natural and flawless application. If you have to cover alot, using a brush like a flat top F-80 from Sigma. It will still look good but be sure to work in small areas and buff buff buff into that skin girl. If it does looks cakey, then just take a damp sponge or beauty blender and go over the skin to spread out that cakeness. If you are looking for that one foundation that will not let you down then this is the foundation for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment