Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundaton


Ahh I love foundations, can you tell? Anyways, I'm going to talk about the Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation today. I love this foundation and MAC in general because they literally have so many colors that you are bond to find the right shade for you! And what I love more is that they have the NC color line that contains YELLOW undertones which is sooo hard to find in foundations because lots of companies tend to lean on the pink side. Now, I don't know if they have changed their formula or something because the older bottle of studio fix fluid is a lot longer lasting then the new bottle I recently got. This does last the majority of the day but it does get oily. Keep in mind, I have combination skin so I tend to get oily in the tzone anyways almost no matter what foundation I use. To be fair, I don't always use a setting powder so that might be a reason why I tend to get oily after a few hours. I don't think i would wear this in the really hot summer months because it would literally melt off my skin lol. If you need it to only last a few hours without any hassle then I would go for this. This has med to full coverage, it has a natural satin finish to it that looks like skin. This foundation to me is more for the colder months, fall and maybe spring. If you have dry skin you will love this, if you have oily skin....I think there are better foundations out there to suit your skin type. 


                     Bare Skin                                                       with Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment